Not sure whether your contract or a draft prepared by the other party is fair to your business or whether it includes everything you want to cover?
Our legal experts are adept at reviewing and revising contracts and we are delighted to be working with you to ensure that your business is protected.
Here's how it works:
- you complete the Contract Review Details form to provide us with a copy of the contract and information about your concerns;
- we will review the contract to check whether it:
- meets the needs of your business;
- reflects what you have agreed;
- is clear and unambiguous; and
- complies with the current law and regulations.
- we will schedule a call to talk you through our findings and talk through any outstanding questions;
- we will send you a written report of our findings and a revised version of the contract, where necessary.
Limited to standard business contracts of 10 pages or less. Additional charges for complex or lengthy contracts.