Protect your brand with our trade mark support
Congratulations on taking an important step towards protecting your brand - getting a trade mark. We are delighted to support you with your trade mark application.
Here is how it works for UK trade mark applications:
- you will complete the Trade Mark Application Details form to provide us with the information we need for your application;
- we will check that your chosen name is capable of being registered;
- we will check to see if anyone else has registered it or a similar name already;
- we will consider whether you should apply for a series of trade marks;
- we will identify the potential goods and/or service class(es) and items for your application;
- we will schedule a call to talk you through our findings and get your instructions on any outstanding questions;
- we will prepare your answers for the online application and send them to you;
- you will complete the online application using the answers we provide and pay the trade mark registration fee directly to the Intellectual Property Office online.
If you would like to register your trade mark in a different country, this will be done on your behalf by one of our partner firms. Please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Don't leave it too late to protect your brand.